9.00 lb (s) boneless chuck roast
0.00 to taste salt & pepper
2.00 cup(s) flour
6.00 tbs (s) canola oil
8.00 tbs (s) butter
20.00 whole pepperoncini
4.00 tbs (s) mayonnaise
4.00 tsp (s) apple cider vinegar
1.00 tsp (s) dried dill
0.25 tsp (s) paprika
1. Dredge the chuck roast in flour, salt, and pepper, and massage it into the meat.
2. In a skillet on a very high heat, brown the meat on all sides in the canola oil to create a crust.
3. Transfer the meat to a crock pot and top with butter and pepperoncini.
4. Cover the crock pot and set it to low.
5. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, vinegar, dill, and paprika until well combined.
6. Spread over the meat, and cook on low for 8 hours.
7. Remove the roast and shred with two forks.