4.00 tsp (s) olive oil
1.00 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
0.25 tsp (s) cayenne pepper
0.25 tsp (s) chili powder
0.25 tsp (s) garlic powder
0.50 tsp (s) garlic powder
0.50 tsp (s) salt
0.50 tsp (s) pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F/220˚C.
2. Cut the ends off of the zucchini and cut it in half.
3. Using a bamboo skewer, pierce down the middle of the zucchini and push it down to the center of the skewer.
4. Hold a small knife at an angle and cut the zucchini while turning it the opposite direction that you want the tornado to go in.
5. Spread out the tornado and drizzle with olive oil. Set aside.
6. In a bowl, combine panko, cayenne, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
7. Sprinkle over zucchini tornado until well-covered, and place on a baking sheet.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway, or until golden brown
9. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.