2.00 tbs butter (or margarine)
1.00 cup(s) chopped brown onion
3.00 garlic clove, minced
1.25 lbs ground turkey
0.50 cup(s) bread crumbs
0.75 cup(s) catsup
2.00 tsp Worcestershire sauce
0.75 tsp salt
0.50 tsp pepper
1. Melt butter in skillet
2. Cook onion and garlic in melted butter or 5 minuets, stirring occasionally.
3. Place mixture in a large bowl to cool for 5 minuets
4. Combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, 1/3 of of the catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with onion mixture.
5. Press meatloaf into a loaf pan aproximately 2 inches thick
6. Spread remaining catsup on top
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes
8. (Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.) Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.