1.00 lb(s) Ground Beef
2.00 tbs Butter
1.00 Yellow Onion
8.00 oz Brown Mushrooms
2.00 tbs Ketchup
1.00 tbs Worcestershire sauce
0.50 tsps Salt
0.50 tsps Pepper
1.00 tbs Cornstach
1.00 cup Beef Broth
8.00 oz Provolone Cheese Slices
6.00 Brioche Hamburger Buns
1. Add the ground beef to a large cast iron skillet and brown until a deep brown crust appears before breaking the beef apart.
2. Stir the ground beef and brown until a deep crust appears.
3. Remove the beef (you can leave the fat) and add the butter and the onions and bell peppers and mushrooms.
4. Let brown while intermittently stirring.
5. Add the beef back into the pan.
6. In a bowl mix the beef broth and cornstarch together.
7. Add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, beef broth/cornstarch mixture into the pan.
8. Cook until the mixture is only slightly liquidy (about 75% of the mixture is above liquid)
9. Turn off the heat, add in the provolone cheese.
10. Served on toasted brioche buns.