1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line two cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
2. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, cranberries, chives and jalapeño chile.
3. Unroll dough on work surface. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
4. Place 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto center of each square. Bring 4 corners together to overlap slightly in center at top of each bundle. Twist and pinch to seal, leaving small gaps between seams. Place on cookie sheets.
5. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.