1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly grease an unlined baking sheet.
2. Place the shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and wring out all the excess water over the sink until the zucchini is really dry.
3. Place the zucchini and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
4. Drop the mixture by tablespoonfuls on the prepared baking sheet and lightly press the mounds with your hands to flatten slightly.
5. Bake for 16-20 minutes until the edges are golden.