1. Heat olive oil in a frying pan, place chicken breast sprinkled with salt and pepper and roast for about 5 minutes on each side. Add about 1/4 cup water add cook covered for a few more minutes.
2. Cut cooked chicken into thin strips.
3. Mix the chicken, sour cream, mozzarella, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
4. Spread mixture on each tortilla, and wrap the tortilla.
5. Place the wrapped tortillas in a pan, cook for 2 minutes on medium - high heat. Flip on the other side and cook for another minute or until the the tortillas are golden.
6. Serve warm.